All Pro Environmental Management provides complete porter services to maintain parking lots, sidewalks and entrances for retail shopping centers, corporate buildings, parks and any other commercial building. Some property managers request porter service in addition to their normal cleaning service schedule to ensure an excellent appearance and cleanliness for their properties.
Porter service is also an excellent way to control maintenance costs. APEM can help with your porter service needs as a supplement to fewer sweeping dates per week/month. When the cleaning service budget won’t allow for seven day sweeping, we can have our team collect papers and litter between sweeps to help cut the costs of your cleaning services.
Our team maintains the cleanliness of the dumpster enclosures, trash receptacles and are properly equipped to report any problem areas they encounter while on duty. We offer specialized scheduling to ensure your property is being maintained efficiently.
Some of the most common duties expected from our Porter Services are:
- Emptying and cleaning of all trash receptacles
- Litter pick up in common areas of landscape
- Trash & debris pick up in parking lot
- Removal of all fliers and other materials not authorized by Property Management
- Windowsills and exterior store fronts to be wiped down
- Cobwebs Removal
- Gum on sidewalk to be scraped on a weekly basis
- Police all dumpster areas for trash
- Report and/or remove bandit signs, stickers, etc. from common areas and parking lot.
- Report any unusual situations or problem areas in an effective manner with pictures included.